Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My first time


Welcome to Beauty and the Foodie. I would like to thank you for taking the time to take a visit. This blog will take you on a journey through my obsessions of food and beauty by offering you photos, reviews, videos and so much more to come.


Whats up with the name? Well, I started out with The Ultimate Food Junkie. But, I noticed it had my posts restricted. And I am a free spirited, free flowing being. One day I was talking with my older sister who has her own blog too (http://brokefiercefab.blogspot.com/) and I was talking to her about business stuff. And she had asked if I had one too. I said yes but there's not much to it. I told her the name made me feel restricted and I was in a road block and had many posts in draft form. She suggested a beauty blog may be better for me and then I began on thinking of names. Beauty and the Foodie is the one we agreed upon. And here it is!


My Goals for this blog are unclear for now. But I would like to offer reviews, raves, news, tips & tricks, facts & fiction through photos and videos. I don't know if this will be a just for fun hobby or full throttle ahead.

All photos exclusively from me will be made with my Nikon Rebel XS and Samsung Galaxy S3.





No comments:

Post a Comment